Annual Reach Out Lakota Giving Tree
2021 Holiday Gift Program
- What is the Holiday Gift Program? This is the annual toy drive by Reach Out Lakota that provides gifts to 800 local children whose families are experiencing financial hardship.
Where/When do I deliver the gift? All gifts should be delivered by Sunday, December 5, 2021 to Lakota Family YMCA. We will take care of delivering to Reach Out Lakota.
- Can I ask for more cards? YES! Please take as many cards and your giving heart desires!
- Why do you ask for gifts with a $30-$50 suggested value? This amount is set simply to help ensure that all the children receive gifts of a similar value.
- How do I know what toy the child wants? Our program does not match gifts with specific children. Rather, we let the parents “Shop” from all donated gifts so they can choose what gift will bring their child the most joy. The wide array of gifts donated insures that there is something to match every interest and that all gifts selected are parent approved.
- What happens with donated gift cards? Most often these are selected as gifts by parents of teens. Selecting gifts for teens can be hard for parents and donors alike; we find that gift cards are much appreciated and preferred by older children.
- I’m not a shopper, how can I help? Monetary donations are the simplest way to contribute to the program since there is no shopping involved and it can be done online or through the mail. These donations allow us to shop for gifts on your behalf. Our shopping volunteers use your donation to ensure that we have the right array of gifts to meet the needs of all children enrolled – even those that enroll at the last minutes. Online Donations can be done at https://reachoutlakota.networkforgood.com/projects/125283-holiday-gift-program-2021
Mail donations to:
Holiday Gift Program
Reach Out Lakota
PO Box 362
West Chester, OH 45071